Dormant Company Accounts Service
£39.99 per year
Accounts filed within 24 hours
What is a dormant account filing service?
CREASARL provide a dormant account filing service for limited companies, regardless of whether the company was incorporated using our website. The process takes no longer than 24 hours (1 working day), subject to receiving the information we require promptly.
The cost of our Dormant Company Accounts Service is £39.99 +VAT.
How it works:
- Select ‘Buy Now’, fill out the order form, checkout, and pay
- You will receive a short questionnaire by email regarding the submission of the accounts
- Simply confirm your answers to the questions by replying to the email
- We will file your dormant company accounts with Companies House within 1 working day of purchase, provided we receive the required information
- We will inform you by email when Companies House accepts the accounts
- This service is renewable on an annual basis at a cost of £39.99 plus VAT
Full Company Secretary Service
£149.99 per year
Frequently asked questions
What is a dormant company?
A dormant company is a new company that has not started trading, or a company that has not traded within the current financial year, i.e. it has had ‘no significant accounting transactions’ during the financial year.
What is classified as a significant accounting
Exclusions to the rule are: payment for shares issued at the time of incorporation, late filing penalties, and filing fees paid to Companies House.
What are dormant company accounts?
Companies with dormant company status only need to file a simplified form of accounts with Companies House. These simplified accounts are known as dormant company accounts, and they represent a considerable benefit, as they reduce the statutory burden of filing profit and loss accounts and a director’s report.
How often do I need to file accounts?
This service is renewable annually, at a cost of £39.99 plus VAT, ensuring you do not miss a filing date in the future.
Who can use this service?
This service can be used by limited companies with dormant status. The company does not need to have been formed using 1st Formations’ website.
What's included in this filing service?
- Completion and filing of form AA02 dormant company accounts (DCA)
- Fast turnaround – great for customers whose filing deadline is approaching
- Confirmation of acceptance of accounts by Companies House
What information is required to file dormant company
If you did not form your company using our website, we will require to know your company name and number, webfiling authentication code, shares paid or unpaid, and the name of one director.
How long does it take?
Please note: We cannot take responsibility for any late filing penalties or fines if your order was not submitted at least 3 working days prior to the due date.
File your dormant company accounts today
« I was absolutely bowled over by how quick everything went through. I had a query, and
the response was executed with speed and professionalism. »
Limited Company Packages
Guarantee Company Package
HELP & ADVICE
Terms & Conditions
Refund & Cancellation Policy
GET IN TOUCH