Business Address Service
£96.00 per year
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0
Prestigious Covent Garden, London address
CREASARL’ distinguished London address is available as a Business Address Service that companies can use to receive general business correspondence. All business mail addressed to your company will be forwarded to any address of your choice, whether in the UK or abroad.
A business address in Covent Garden is an incredibly effective way to enhance the corporate image of your company and establish a well-appointed professional presence.
What is a business address service?
A business address is used to receive and forward general business mail. It is not a legal requirement of company formation, nor does this type of address appear on public record – it is an optional address that can provide many benefits, including:
- Improving your overall corporate image
- Establishing a business presence in a prominent or alternate geographical area
- Targeting or testing a new market
- Providing business contacts and third parties will a professional, non-residential correspondence address
- Allowing you to maintain your privacy
Why do I need a registered office address?
- It is a legal requirement for all limited companies and LLPs.
- To receive official government mail from governing agencies, such as Companies House and HMRC.
- Registered office details must be displayed on all company stationery and websites.
- To protect your residential address from being displayed on the public register of companies.
- To prevent unsolicited mail and visitors arriving at your home address.
- If you are from overseas you will need a UK address for your registered office.
Your new business address
Your Company Name
71-75 Shelton Street
How do I buy a business address service?
- Click on the ‘Buy Now’ icon.
- Confirm the date you wish your service to start.
- Enter the details of the forwarding address and other required information.
- Proceed to checkout and pay.
- Within 2 hours, you will receive a welcome email and receipted invoice.
- All general business post will be forwarded to your chosen address on the same day we receive it.
Important – please read:
- Mail forwarding is charged at the cost of the Royal Mail postage plus a 15% handling fee.
- Our Business Address Service cannot be used as a registered office address – you must purchase our Registered Office Service separately if you wish to use the address for such purposes.
- The purchase of this address service entitles you to use our address for one company only.
- If you want to learn more about company addresses and our address services, please have a look at our Company Addresses Explained page.
Frequently asked questions
Can this service be used for registered office
No, our Business Address service can only be used for the receipt and forwarding of general business mail. Our London Registered Office address must be purchased separately.
Can I use this service as a service address?
No, our London Service Address must be purchased separately. This can be found in our address services section.
How much does the Business Address service cost after the
The cost of renewing this service is £96.00 plus VAT for each subsequent year.
Order your business address today
Limited Company Packages
Guarantee Company Package
HELP & ADVICE
Terms & Conditions
Refund & Cancellation Policy
GET IN TOUCH