Company Dissolution Service
Save time and money by closing your company
What is company dissolution?
To dissolve a company is to apply to Companies House to strike it off the register of companies. After dissolution, the company no longer legally exists.
Why close my company?
- Save money and time on filing of annual accounts and confirmation statements
- Avoid the risk of fines and prosecutions for late filings
- Avoid having an involuntary dissolution on your public record as a director, protecting your reputation as a director
- All the work is done by us, all you need to do is electronically sign the application to dissolve
- We will use our best endeavours to iron out all problems and obstacles
How it works:
- Select ‘Buy Now’, fill out the order form, checkout, and pay
- You will receive your Board Resolution by email within 3 – 5 working hours – simply sign and store it for safekeeping
- The director(s) will receive an invitation by email to electronically sign the dissolution application – simply sign and submit
- We will file the documents at Companies House
- We will inform you by email when the application to dissolve has been accepted
- Companies House will inform you by letter to your registered office when the company is dissolved
Full Company Secretary Service
£149.99 per year
Frequently asked questions
What is included in our price?
- The Companies House fee
- Completion and filing of the DS01 form (the application to strike off a company)
- Board Resolution to approve the dissolution
- Continued use of our registered office and service address until your company is closed down.
Is there anything else to pay?
How long it takes to dissolve the company?
Under what circumstances can a company not apply
for voluntary dissolution?
A company cannot apply for voluntary strike off under the following circumstances:
- It has traded or sold stock in the last 3 months
- It has changed its name in the last 3 months
- It is the subject of legal proceedings against it
- It is in, or about to enter liquidation
- It has entered into a credit agreement (eg. CVA)
My registered office and service address are about to
expire - do I need to renew these first?
What happens once the DS01 form has been submitted
to Companies House?
We will notify you by email once your application has been accepted by Companies House. You will then be informed by Companies House in writing, once the company is dissolved.
Should I close my company’s business bank account?
Yes, you should close your company’s bank account before you apply. From the date a company is dissolved, its bank account will be frozen and any money in the account, together with any assets still in the company’s name, will pass to the Crown.
Start your company dissolution today
« I was absolutely bowled over by how quick everything went through. I had a query, and
the response was executed with speed and professionalism. »
Limited Company Packages
Guarantee Company Package
HELP & ADVICE
Terms & Conditions
Refund & Cancellation Policy
GET IN TOUCH